Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Been a while

Well then i have been gone for a while.  lot of things have happened and i honestly got very lazy about updating my website.  so i have collected all my work that i did through out this semester.  basically what happened was i decided i was not ready to move on to the my major here at the The Art Department so i decided to repeat semester 2.  I did not retake all the classes but  i wanted to really focus on  few classes that i believe would help me in the long run.  this was definitely a hard choice because i am held back a semester, but being so new this i felt i needed another 6 months to really build up a strong as a foundation as i could.  please enjoy and take your time as your about to go through 6 months of all the work i have been doing this past semester.  


thanks,


sameer

No comments:

Post a Comment